#DisneySide Villains All Stars Birthday Bash

Show Your Disney Side




I was fortunate enough to score another nice party Disney Side party package. There were many party themes this year. My theme was Disney Villains for teens and tweens.

Here is a list of goodies that I received in my package.


6 nail polishes and 10 nail files with an instruction sheet on how to do Maleficent and Ursala manicures.
Disney Villains 100 Piece Puzzle
Mickey Shaped Cake Pan,Duff Tie Dye Cake Mix and Sprinkles
My Image Bracelet Maker
HP Create Memories You Keep Packs Photo Paper and Envelopes that I gave to all the guests
All laundry tablets,Snuggle Laundry Booster Scent Pack Sample and Wisk Sample
2 Boxes of Twinings Herbal Tea Variety packs. (Everyone loved these Raspberry being the favorite)
Purple Cups,Purple Napkins and Small Green Plates,Villains Decor & Black Table Cloth
Pin the Smile on Mickey Game.(Mickey came damaged so we didn't use this)
Disney planning DVD set with luggage tags that I gave out to party guests
Coupons for Beyond Meat with recipes like tacos,etc.. I didn't use these since I couldn't find this in my local stores
Bingo Cards,Trivia game and  Villains cupcake covers.
Disney Fairy Fruit snacks(everyone devoured these)
Disneyland treat boxes(Sorry I couldn't put these together arthritis is evil :( )
Cinderella Movie Pins for guests & other goodies


Things I added to my party decor were: silver stars that I had from a previous party,balloons,green plates, more purple cups.cake stand with cupcakes and candy dish. We ordered pizza and had a Friendly's  Oreo Ice Cream Cake.

The kids had a blast and everyone enjoyed the party decor and goodies. I had a total of 10 guests.


 party goodies

 This we had to cut out and put together.

Goodies and the invitations that came in the kit.
 Yummy!

 I didn't use the Duff kit as I was pressed for time. :(

















Kids ate all of these.





 I used the decorations to cover my curio cabinet. Notice we still have
a poster from last years party. :)



 Goodie bags I made up. Some things I had left over from another House Party.










Kids had a lot of fun with this bracelet maker.







 My 14 year old daughter the Birthday Girl!

 Above Petey showing his Disney Villain side in a purple sweater.






My youngest daughter on the left with her friend Maddy on the right.

 Everyone was playing kick the balloon.

New friends new fun!


Thank you Mom's Select and Disney Parks for this awesome party pack. You made my daughter very happy. Everyone had a ball.


Here is the box unveiling we did. Sorry it took so long for me to upload it via Youtube.




























Disclaimer: I received these products for free to host a #DisneySide Celebration from Disney Parks and Mom Select. All opinions in this post are my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review