Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Brusy Brush Bath Body Brush Review



I received this Bath Body Brush from Brusy Brush for free to review.





























This is a nice 17 inch wooden scrub brush for bath and shower. The other side features nubby type massagers.

This brush can be used wet or dry and it had all natural boar bristles. The bristles are very sturdy with no fall out. The bristles dry fairly quickly as well.

I like to put my favorite shower gel on the bristles and brush all my troubles away in the shower. It cleanses and exfoliates nicely.

The brush has a cord at the end so that you can hang it up in your shower. I found the cord to be a little short,however you can untie it and add your own.

If you would like to purchase this brush for your bath or shower,please visit Brusy Brush at Amazon.com. It retails for 14.95.

I also made a video review if you would like to watch it.you may do so here.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment