6000 Piece Loom Band Set Review



I received a 6000 Loom Band Set from Rubber Band Bracelet for free to review. I chose the frustration free packaging. It comes in an easy open bag that way.




















10 different colors come in the kit with plenty of clips to make lots of bracelets,key rings or necklaces.  (colors may vary)

I gave this to my middle daughter for her 14th Birthday Party. She was really impressed by the amount of Loom Bands in this kit.  They make a great party activity with friends and family.

Everyone had a lot of fun making bracelets with this kit.


Here are some of the bracelets the kids made:









 Photo above is a bracelet my middle daughter made for me. I love the fall colors.







These are a couple my youngest daughter made. So pretty!











Best of all,these loom bands are latex free so latex allergy sufferers,fear not!

If you would like to purchase your own 6000 Piece Loom Band Set from Rubber Band Bracelet,you can get them through BCDE Store on Amazon.com for 13.99.  They are also Prime Shipping eligible so shipping is free.

Thanks for reading!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review