"What Night?" Funny Wine Glass Review



I received this festive "What Night?" Wine Glass from Got Me Tipsy for free to review.



As a collector of Libbey Glassware,I like that this is a Libbey glass piece and made in the USA.


This glass holds 12.75 ounces of your favorite party beverage of choice.  I like how the font is easy to read. It makes a great conversation starter at parties. My husband likes a nice glass of wine now and then and he thought that the glass was very funny when I showed it to him.

This glass is rated as dishwasher safe however I like hand wash mine.

I think this glass would also make a great gift for wine enthusiast,bachelors or bachelorettes.

If you would like more info. on this nice novelty glass or to make a purchase,please visit Got Me Tipsy's listing on Amazon.Com.


Thanks for reading!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review