Friday, February 27, 2015

Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review



I received this Ultrasonic Pest Repeller by Brilliante for free to review.





























*product picture on lowest setting as shown in my bathroom



I wanted to give this product a try because ever since we moved into our home we've had spiders. My husband has actually had to go to the ER  twice for spider bites. Sprays worked for a while but they smell nasty and can be toxic to pets.  I wanted something that was safe and didn't affect my families health. I have it set to the lowest setting and so far I haven't seen a spider since using this product.


How it works:

This  Ultra Sonic Pets Repeller repels pests from within your home' walls by using electromagnetic frequencies that you control with the flick of a switch. It doesn't interfere with any other electronics that you have. You just plug it in and adjust the settings to suit your needs.

There are no sprays or any toxic chemicals used with this product. It just emits ultrasonic frequencies. Most people can't hear them but some people that are sensitive to these products my hear it working. I can hear it at the highest setting for mice. My puppy can hear it also.

There are 4 switches and LED lights indicate which one is active. There is even a odor and germ eliminator feature. By using the 03 and negative ion function it can help eliminate odors,airborne pollutants and help reduce virus and bacteria levels.  You can use essential oils with this product as well to amplify the effect.

The manual that comes included with this pest detector makes it very easy to use. This unit plugs into any standard wall outlet. Simply follow the manual instructions for the pest control solution that applies to you.

This product has a 60 day no hassle refund guarantee. If you would like to purchase this product,it's currently on sale for 35.00 and is sold by fifetradingco for Brilliante on Amazon.com


I'm very pleased with this product. If you purchase it,I hope you will be pleased as well.

Thanks for reading.



















No comments:

Post a Comment