Sunday, February 15, 2015

Top Quality Reflective Running-Walking-Cycling Vest Review

I received this Reflective Vest to review from Flex Active Sports.

Product Features:

This vest gives people the ability to be seen at night while running,jogging,walking cycling or other outdoor activities. The Flex Active Sports reflective vest is adjustable for a perfect fit that stays secure while wearing. It had wide reflective strips.The material is wider than most vests on the market and the reflective strip is 3/4 inches for more visibility.

It's fully adjustable and designed to fit both men and women. It can even be worn over sports gear or bulky clothes. Waist Band: 63 - 100cm (25 - 39 inch) Shoulder Straps: 38 - 58cm (15 - 23 inch) waist to shoulder. It has a fast release front clip and 4 adjustable buckles to ensure a perfect fit.

My thoughts:

I thought that this vest was really comfortable to wear. The product description was accurate as it's easy to put on and adjust to fit comfortable over clothing. I'm a plus sized woman and I actually had to make the straps smaller so that they wouldn't slide down.

Daylight photo to show what it looks like on me.

Photo taken in darkened area.

I'm very happy with the fit and can now walk my dogs at night and be seen with this vest.

If you would like to purchase this vest or obtain more information,please visit Flex Active Sports listing on Amazon.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment