Monday, February 23, 2015

Steel Book Diversion Safe Product Review





I received this Steel Dictionary Safe for free to review.























It looks and feels like an ordinary book on the outside.



When you open the cover the steel case in discretely inside where you can open it with a key.
This comes with 2 keys so you can give one to a friend or put it away for safe keeping while having the other key on your keyring.




































I have mine on my bookshelf where I can store a little money for a rainy day.

I've read some people store their prescription bottles in them as well as a small diary. It comes in very handy for hiding things in plain sight.

This steel book safe from Wholeness Home is sold through Amazon.com for 21.99 and is Prime eligible.

Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment