Thursday, February 5, 2015

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review

I received a can of Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellutite Concentrate for review.

This is a nice sized 5 oz can. I found it really easy to use. It has a pump/push top for easy dispensing. It also came with a little sample pot of eye cream that was also nice.

Now I will be honest with you. I have tried other Anti-Cellulite creams in the past. Most of the ones I've tried smelled horrible. Let's face it. If it doesn't smell good,I don't care what the product claims are. I don't want to walk around smelling like rotten eggs. Yikes!

This cream is a pleasure to use. One of the ingredients is Kola Nut and it makes the cream smell just like soda. It is made with 25 natural anti-cellulite fighters or as they call them "flub busters".

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Organic Beeswax, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), CoQ10, Betula Alba (Birch) Essential Oil, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Essential Oil, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Coffea Arabica (Caffeine), Organic Cola Nitida (Kola Nut), L’Carnitine, Organic Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwack), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Caviar Extract, Organic Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Cymbopogan Flexuosus (Lemongrass Essential Oil), Seaweed Extract (Algae), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum Essential Oil), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu Oil), Organic Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil), Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed Oil), Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil), Allantoin, Organic Arnica Montana (Arnica) flower extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

I have been using this cream for about a week now. I have noticed some improvement as far as smoother and tighter skin. Here are some before and after photos of my legs.

That was only from using it once a day. The directions state to use it twice a day for the best results. Some people have claimed they sweat more after using this product. This wasn't the case for me. I just noticed a tingling and tightening sensation.

If you would like more information on this product,please click on the link at the top of this post.

If you try it,I hope you enjoy it like I do. So far this is one of the best anti-cellulite creams I have found.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment