Saturday, February 14, 2015

Multi Purpose Edge and Corner Guard Review

I received this Multi Purpose Edge and Corner Guard Kit for free to review.

I chose the coffee shade,as my table is an older one and has a darker finish to it.

This is how I received it packaged in the mail.

It comes with 8 corner guards and enough foam material to cover a 56" round table, a 47" square table and a 36"x 60" rectangular table.

It also includes a 5 dollar coupon towards your next purchase as well as installation link for the product on Bow Tiger's Web Site.

This kit is available in 4 colors:
Beige
Black
Coffee
Wooden

I found the instructions simple and easy to follow. The material stays in place well. Now there will be no more scratches and bruises from my old table.

If you would like to purchase your own set of Multi Purpose Edge and Corner Guards by Bow-Tiger,they retail for 25.97 and can be purchased at Amazon.com. Prime Shipping is available

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment