Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale Review

I received this Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale for free to review.

This scale is made of tempered reflective glass and has a black surface. It looks really sleek and stylish on my kitchen counter. It's small,so it doesn't take up a lot of space. The size makes it easy to store since it is compact.. You could even store the scale on it's side if you needed to.

It takes accurate measurements from 0 ounces to 11 lbs (0 to 5,000 grams)

It's touch sensitive with tare and power buttons for easy operation. The tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients.

A lithium battery (CR2032) is included with with the scale. The battery compartment has easy access so there is no screw driver needed. The 1 minute auto-off feature conserves battery

I like to use my scale to measure out coffee beans in the morning. I use refillable K-Cups. This scale helps me use the right amount of beans every time.

The only thing this scale is missing is a blue light for night time use. (It makes it easier for my tired old eyes to see.) Otherwise,it meets my needs very well.

If you would like more information on this nice kitchen scale from Fraser,please click on the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review