Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eye Pillow Vacation Unscented Eye Pillow Review

I received this nice little eye pillow from Eye Pillow Vacation to review.

Here is how the pillow comes in the mail.

A close up of the company logo.

The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the wonderful aroma from the flax seed. I know it's kind of silly that they call it an "unscented" pillow. The reason being is that there is no "added" fragrance to this pillow. It's just 100% pure organic flax seed inside.

These pillows are made in the USA and come in a variety of colors.

I've had prior knowledge about pillows made with flax seed. A local crafter sold them in my area. The nice thing about them is that they can be frozen as an ice pack and heated in a microwave if you want a warm compress. The instructions are included with the pillow to give you an idea on how long to freeze it or warm it.

What I like about this particular pillow is that it's small and light weight. The shape is perfect for using it on your face. The material of the eye pillow is very nice also.

These pillows come in assorted colors and are on sale for 9.97 at Amazon.com. If you get one,leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment