Evergreen Nature Coconut Soft Gel Capsules Review




I received a bottle of 1000mg Soft Gel Capsules from  Evergreen Nature for free to review.


























Each bottle contains 90 soft gel capsules. Instructions state that you can take 1 or 2 soft gel capsules daily preferably with a meal.


As you can see,these are really large sized soft gels. I have trouble swallowing large pills. What I like to do is break them open and apply the oil directly to my skin. It helps soften my skin and cuticles.

When taken orally, coconut oil helps with skin and nail health and is thought to help in weight loss and digestion as well.


If you would like to learn more about these supplements or to make a purchase,please visit Evergreen Nature's listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review