Discover the Secret to Blast Fat! Speed Jump Rope Review

I received this nice adjustable jump rope for free rom Naturalico to review.

Jump rope specs:

The ball bearings are meant to increase the number of revolutions per minute.It is the ideal rope if you need to achieve double and triple unders and best PRs in your workout.
Made with 4 high-grade metal ball bearings, it promotes faster turning of the rope and longer durability. The rope is also very light, making it easy for beginners to use.

Made from a cable that is 10ft long, it's adjustable to be used by people of different heights.
A free nylon bag is included with the packaging so you have something to store and carry it in.
This comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer guarantee.

I really liked the adjustable length feature of this Jump Rope. My youngest daughter is very petite so this is a nice rope for her to exercise and have fun with. Anyone in the family can use it just by the turning the screwsw to adjust the length.

This jump rope is currently on sale at Amazon.com for 15.99. Please click on the link for more info. or to make a purchase.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I want to get these for my husband he will love it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one I heard jumping rope is is a complete workout =) and I need that lol thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review