Friday, February 20, 2015

100% Pure Whey Protein Isolate 3 Single Serve Pack Review




I received a 3 pack of 100% Pure Whey Protein from Summit Nutritions for free to review.

It comes in two flavors.(Natural Alpine Vanilla & Natural Dutch Chocolate) I chose the  Natural Dutch Chocolate.



All of the ingredients and the instructions are listed right on the back of the package.



Each package makes one 8 oz drink.

I like this supplement powder because it tastes good. I add it to an 8 oz glass of milk. You can mix it with any beverage of your choice though. It's great in smoothies and shakes to give you the protein you need. I found that it filled me up between meals. It helped with my sweet tooth cravings and I felt full and satisfied after drinking it.

There is no added sugar,lactose,soy or gluten. It's kosher certified,has zero fat, no sugar,no cholesterol,and low carb.

This 3 pack costs 7.99(other sizes are also available)

For more information,please visit Summit Nutritions Store on Amazon.com.

If you try it,I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a really good way to get extra protein in your diet with out the added fillers that other products have.

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment