Friday, January 16, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review.

I received a free pair of Texting Gloves from iGotTech to review.

Here are how the gloves come packaged in the mail.

I like how warm and comfy they are. I have long fingers and these gloves fit me perfectly.

I'm not sure why they look blue in the photo. No filter was used. The gloves are black with gray tips.

I was able to text my sister easily wearing these gloves. I tested them on my Nokia 925 and my Samsung Galaxy S4 that you see in the photo. I was able to scroll and do everything I normally do on my phone.

If you would like to get your own Texting Glove from iGotTech,check out their listing on Amazon. Right now they are 11.99.

Thanks for reading and keep texting! :)

1 comment:

  1. This article was very helpful in answering a lot of questions related to Mobile Accessories Wholesale. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete