Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweetsation Therapy Sunblock Review

I know it's winter where I live, but skin care is still important all year round. This is why I was happy to try out these two products from Sweetsation Therapy.

A little info. about the company: Sweetsation Therapy is from Argania Labs in Florida USA. All of their products are made from natural organic ingredients. They have a kids line and adult line of products for skin care needs.

The 1st thing you notice is the milk chocolate color when applying it to your skin. It absorbs really well and doesn't feel greasy. My middle daughter and I agree that it smells amazing! It smells just like chocolate milk. She said it smells good enough to eat and I agree. It's really fun to use.

This is the adult Sunblock. It too has a pleasant fragrance. It's lightly tinted and makes your skin look shimmery and healthy looking. I can apply this to my face and in doesn't break me out like other sun blocks. Like the kids sunblock,it too absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy when applied.

Just like other sunscreens,you need to apply this 30 minutes before going outside and reapply it as needed.

I like these product very much. I hope you give them a try and like them too.

To learn more about Sweetsation Therapy Sunkblock and their other line of products,check out the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for reading.

I received these products free for review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment: