Somnis Sleep Aid Review

I received a bottle of Somnis Sleep Aid capsules to review.

This bottle contains a 2 month supply of medicine as the dosage is 1 pill before bedtime.

It's an all natural sleep aid that contains melatonin,l-tryptophan, and Vitamin B6. It also contains 125 mgs of gamma-aminobutric acid.

I looked up information about gamma-aminobutric acid. Apparently it helps with pain and can be used to treat anxiety and other disorders.

I have been taking Somnis for about a week now to help me get more sleep. It did help me get to sleep but I still woke up through the night as I'm a light sleeper. I also wasn't groggy the next morning.

Somnis Sleep Aid is made in the USA and can be purchased online at Amazon.com for 12.95.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review