Red Velvet Oreo Cookies Review

I was one of 20,000 lucky winners to receive a package of Oreo's Limited Edition Red Velvet Cookies. My friend Ricki had shared an article on Facebook about Oreo finally coming out with these tasty treats. I was a little skeptical because I had seen the picture of Red Velvet Oreo Cookies on Facebook before. I read the article and saw there was a contest for them and entered. A few days later I got an email back stating I was one of their winners.

My husband got the mail out of the mailbox today and ta-da! Here there are!

The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was the sweet cream cheese frosting aroma. They smell so good!

The cookies aren't as red as I thought they would be. They are more like a reddish brown color.

After eating a couple of them,I can tell you they are very sweet. Much sweeter than the original Oreo Cookies. There is a hint of cocoa flavor but the cream cheese filling is almost too overpowering. There are about 30 cookies per container. Enough to share with your sweetie for Valentine's Day.

Oreo Red Velvet Cookies will be hitting US stores Feb. 2nd for a limited time. Look for them in a store near you.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review