Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Landscape Laser Light Review

I received a free green landscape laser light from Quality Source Products to review.

This light has an 8 foot cord and made of heavy duty construction. It is weatherproof which is great. I love how it deflects beams of light wherever you position it at. It's very bright and gives off a nice green glow.
I'm going to use this for Halloween and Christmas displays in my yard. It's so cool looking. I wish this came in multi colored bulb. At this time it only comes in green,red or blue. I'm not sure if the blue is in stock though.
These were some of the pictures I took from lighting up the tree in my front yard.

Spooky and fun!

Honestly,the photos do not do this product justice. The points of light went all the way up to the top of the tree. It just looked so gorgeous. People were slowing down to look at it because it was so neat looking. They were probably wondering why we were lighting up our tree in late January too! :)
If you would like to learn more about this Landscape Laser Light make a purchase,please click on the link at the top of this post.
Happy reading and happy decorating!








No comments:

Post a Comment