Infrared Flat Iron/Hair Straightener Review

I received this Infrared Flat Iron/Hair Straightener from Xtava free for review.

This straightener comes in an attractive black box like Xtava's other products. It also comes with an attractive black bag to keep the ceramic plates clean during storage when not in use.

I like the LED display on this flat iron/straightener. It only takes about two minutes to heat up to your desired setting. Heat setting recommendations and instructions are included with the straightener.

I chose to set the heat setting to 300 degrees as recommended for my hair type. It will blink until it is finished heating up. Then it's ready for use. It takes about 2 minutes. It's really fast.

The only thing it doesn't do is lock in that setting. You have to be careful not to touch the buttons when using this styler as it can make the temperature go up and down.

For those that have read my blog,you know that I have naturally curly hair. What you may not know is that I haven't straightened my hair at home or via Salon in almost 5 years. So I was really happy to be chosen to review this one from Xtava.

Here is a before photo:

Selfie while doing errands earlier that day.

Here are some after photos from using Xtava's Infrared Flat Iron/Straightener.

It feels smooth and looks shiny. I absolutely love it. My husband helped me straighten it the back as my arthritis was killing me yesterday.

If you would like to learn more about Xtava's products,click on their name throughout this post.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review