Infinite Joy Review

I received a bag of Infinite Joy Decaf Tea with Ginseng to review.

This pouch is resealable and offers 30 tea bags. The first thing I noticed upon opening it was that it has a fresh strong herbal smell.

The ingredients are all listed on the back of the package which is really nice.
This tea is labeled for weight loss and detox. I like it because there is no caffeine so it won't keep me awake at night. I can drink a cup before bedtime. It's very soothing and relaxing. With 30 tea bags per package it will easily last me a month. Unless my husband decides he wants it for himself.
If you would like to try Infinite Joy's Herbal Tea with Ginseng,please visit Reduxa on Amazon.com. Thanks for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review