Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts Review.
I received a copy of this Ebook for review.
This Ebook was edited by Rayne Hall and includes the following stories written by these authors:
1. GHOSTS CAN BLEED by Tracie McBride
Ghosts can bleed. Maurice knows, because he is one.
2. DANCERS by William Meikle
A country graveyard in winter can be made warm.
3. BREAKWATER BEACH by Carole Ann Moleti
Ever felt that you've been somewhere before? Perhaps you have.
4. THE PIANO MAN by Kiersten Hartrim
No one has played the old upright piano in the bar since the Lady Pianist died.
5. TAKE ME TO ST ROCH'S by Rayne Hall
Never pick up hitchhikers.
6. THE EXPLANATION FOR GHOSTS by Douglas Kolacki
Forget everything you've ever heard about what they are.
7. MOTHER MINE by April Grey
A mother's love never dies.
8. THE MINE SHAFT by Sera Hayes
Curiosity leading superstition digs an early grave.
9. DARK REUNION by Jonathan Broughton
Love sours when you commit murder.
10. A PUDDLE OF DEAD by Grayson Bray Morris
Her long-lost love is back... or is he?
*some stories were previously published
I thought these ghost stories were fun and enjoyable. This Ebook is meant more for adults as there is some adult content to some of the stories. My favorites out of this book are 1,2,and 5. 1 being my favorite of all for it's unique twist with the ending.
If you would like to get your own copy of this Ebook,please visit Amazon.com.