Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review.

I received a 100 count container of USA Glow Stick Bracelets to review. These glow stick bracelets come in random colors in an easy open patriotic container.

The top and bottom of the container are removable so you can get to the glow stick bracelets and connectors easily.


connectors


light sticks

My kids had lots of fun playing with these light sticks as did I. There are so many in the package that my daughter can use them for her 14th Birthday next month.

My favorite are the pink ones.


Love all the pretty colors!

These Light Stick Bracelets are sold on Amazon.com through Superbright and are fulfilled by Blue Skies and Amazon.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review