Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea Review

I received a free sample of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea to review courtesy of Influenster.com as part of their #Frostyvoxbox promotion.

I also got a 55 cent coupon toward a box.
I have actually tried this flavor before and it's really good. It's a nice peppermint tea and has a really good flavor. My family and I love peppermint teas and this is one of our favorites. I drink it when I want to relax and also if I have an upset stomach. Peppermint is very soothing. It's also decaffeinated so it doesn't keep you up all night if you drink it before bed time.
If you would like to learn more about Celestial Seasonings Teas or how to get your own Voxbox of products from Influenster,please click on the links above.
Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review