Tuesday, December 16, 2014

YALMEH Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion Net, 15g ☆Face Cream☆ Review.

I received this nice little tube of Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion to review.

This cream is useful for lightening dark skin marks and freckles as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.

This is before application

This is after applying the cream.

It seems to be lightening my freckles some what. It also has a light floral fragrance as well that is really pretty. The tube makes on the spot treatments easy to apply.

I like how easy it is to use and that it isn't greasy or tacky. You are left with soft smooth skin.

If you would like to purchase your own tube of Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion,please visit them at Yalmeh.com.

Thanks and have a beautiful day!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment