YALMEH Foundation Brush Review

I received this nice quality makeup brush from Yalmeh.

It comes in a nice box that is suitable for wrapping up and gift giving.

Inside the box,the brush is wrapped in plastic so it's nice and sanitary before use. I took the plastic off so that you can see the nice bristles. The brush has synthetic bristles and is made in the USA. No bunnies or other animals were harmed in the making of this brush.

I love how it feels on the skin. It's so soft and comfortable to use. The bristles feel really nice.It picks up powders really well. There is no bristle fall out.
If you would like to purchase your very own makeup brush from Yalmeh or any of their other wonderful product,please visit their site at Yalmeh.com.
Thanks for reading.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review