Sunday, December 7, 2014

Xfacio Labs Pro Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review.

I received a bottle of Xfacio Pro Hyalouronic Acid Serum to review.

It comes in an attractive black pouch which is suitable for gift giving. I love the dark color of the glass bottle. To me,packaging is just as important as the product.
I found out that the glass is actually Biophotonic Violet glass packaging. Xfacio uses this so that the product doesn't break down as fast and lasts longer.

This serum has a unique shaped eye dropper made of glass. The shape helps control exact drops to use.

The ingredients used are organic and wild crafted in this product. It's clear and absorbs into the skin really nicely.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Xfacio Pro Hyaluronic Serum,please visit them at Xfacio.com

*No Animal Testing
*Made in the USA
*FDA Certified

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: