Vilesto iPad Mini Cover Review

I received this stylish case from Vilseto for my iPad.

This is how it comes in the mail.

I received the black case. It will come in many colors in the future. For now just black is available. It keeps my iPad Mini free from smudges and marks. I absolutely love the sleek,slim design.

All jacks, ports and buttons are accessible without removing case.The Sleep/Wake feature is fully functional Multiple viewing angles at 35 and 65 degrees.

Not sure if you can see from this photo,but my ear buds are plugged in while still having it in the case. It's very slim and compact. Not bulky in the least like some tablet cases. I absolutely love it!

If you would like to purchase your own iPad Mini Cover,please see Vilesto's listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review