Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle Product Review

I received this dog training whistle in the mail today from CDL Brands.

FEATURES :

• Adjustable pitch whistle simply tighten or loosen the screw to work out your dog's frequency. NOTE: This whistle is audible to the human ear which is essential to gauge its efficiency
• Ideal for summoning your pet without disturbing the neighbors
• It is lightweight and may be worn on a key chain, or on a string or lanyard around neck. It even fits nicely in your pocket

When I tested this whistle,even my senior dog came running at attention. This is something he never did with other whistles and noise devices. It got the attention of my younger dog and puppy also. What the laser pointer does for cats,this whistle will do for your dogs.

If you would like to purchase your own Ultrasonic Dag Training Whistle,please see their listing on raminaturals.com/dogtrainingwhistle

Use the code :LOYALDOG to receive 5 dollars off your purchase price.

Thanks for reading and happy training!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment