Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Spencer James Don't Shake A Baby Review

I received a free copy of Spencer James Don't Shake The Baby Comedy Album to review.

Track Listing

1)The Fat Guy
2)Baby VS Ferrari
3)Cavity Search
4)Suicide Hotline
5)Black Spandex Pants
6)It's A Parrot
7)Orgasms
8)Don't Shake A Baby
9)Japanese Tourists
10)Little People
11)God Bless The Broken Road
from Uproar Records

Spencer James is a Master Comedy Story Teller. Each track takes you on a comedic journey into his life and experiences.

Today is one of those blah,dreary days. It's raining and miserable outside where I live. This albums was just what I needed to make me laugh and put me in better spirits. Each track was enjoyable and fun. His comedy is surprising and enjoying.

If you would like to purchase your own copy,you can find it on Amazon and iTunes.

You can find out more about Spencer James here at MVD Entertainment and at Uproar!.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment