Simple Health Yacon Syrup Review

I received a bottle of Simple Health Yacon Syrup to review.

This is the first time I tried this product. I've never used Yacon Syrup before or heard of it. All I knew is that some of my friends online used it and loved the taste of it. They used it as a weight loss aid and a sweetener.

Yacon Syrup is made from the root of the Yacon plant. This plant is indigenous to the Andes Mountains. The root of the plant is primarily fructose and that's where it get's it sweet taste from. It doesn't affect glucose so it's used as an alternative to products containing sugar.

Here is what it looks like out of the bottle.

It reminds me of molasses as far as sweetness and consistency. When I tasted it straight from the spoon,I found it super sweet.

You can use this as a replacement for sugar in coffee and tea. It can also be used in place of maple syrup on pancakes or waffles.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Simple Health Yacon Syrup,please see their listing on Amazon. Right now it's on sale 15% off.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review