Monday, December 1, 2014

Scott Naturals Tube Free Toilet Paper Review

I received a free four pack of Scott Naturals Tube Free Toilet Paper from Crowdtap as part of their sample share promotion.

Here is what the package looks like.

Here is a side view to show you how it looks without a toilet paper roll.

Scott Naturals is made tube free because less tubes equals less waste for the environment. It's "greener" choice for those that want to cut down on recycling waste by using this product.

While I appreciate that it's better for the environment,it's absorbent,and cushiony, I don't like how the roll gets squished. This makes it hard to unravel from a toilet paper dispenser. I've also noticed that even though there is no tube,it costs more.

If you would like to learn more about Crowdtap and Scotts Naturals,please click on the links in the beginning of this post for more info.

Thanks for reading!

I received these products free to review. My opinion is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment