Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber Pick Stick Review

I received a Reach it Grab it Pick Stick to review.

This reaching and grabbing tool is made of light weight aluminum and features a 90 degree swivel head making it easy to pick up things.

It's good for people who are shorter and can't reach high shelves as well as picking up litter low to the ground.

If you have a loved one that is shorter or has mobility issues,this is a nice tool for them to have.

My youngest daughter is the shortest in my family and she uses it to grab things that she can not reach on her own. This gives her more independence.

The trigger handle is very easy to squeeze making picking up and reaching things a breeze.

If you would like to purchase your own Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber Pick Stick for yourself,friend or loved one,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review