Pure Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss Tablets Review

I received these Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss pills from IUM to review.

These are how they come in the mail. There was also some business cards enclosed with information on other products that they carry.

Here is how the capsules look.

As you can see,they are a clear capsule. This makes them easy to swallow and you can see the coffee bean ingredients inside of them.

They are easy to take. Two capsules in the morning and two capsules at night is all you need. I find it easier to take them with meals so I don't forget.

I have just started using them so I can't report any weight loss yet. I will follow up at a later date. They don't upset my stomach or make me jittery like some weight loss supplements.

IUM states their product is 100% pure Coffee Bean Extract with no fillers or binders. They are 100% Vegetarian 800 mg per serving.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle,please visit them at www.xuim2.com.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review