Pure Body Naturals 100% Pure & Natural Essential Lemon Oil & Peppermint Oil Review

I received this generously sized 4 oz bottle of Lemon Oil from Pure Body Naturals to review.

It comes with the eye dropper shown in the photo.

This lemon oil smells so nice. It reminds me of the scent of Meyer lemons.

With this bottle, I can make so many things,candles,scented lotions,hand sanitizers,bath scrubs and natural household cleaners. It's great for so many things. If you are crafty like I am and like to make homemade goodies for the holidays,you can get a lot of uses out of this product. Just do a search online and you will find many uses for this fragrant lemon oil.

I also received a 4 oz bottle of their Peppermint Oil. This stuff smells amazing!!! I put a couple of drops on my wrist and used it as a perfume. It just smells so good!

Just like with the Lemon Oil,you can use this Peppermint Oil for soaps,body scrubs,candles and other home made goodies.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Pure Body Naturals 100% Lemon Oil,Peppermint oile or any of their other products,please visit their online store at Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and happy crafting!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review