Painting Lulu's Digital Stylus Crayon Review

I received this Digital Stylus Crayon from Painting Lulu to review

They come in assorted colors. This one is a cheery yellow color.

The instructions are pretty simple and printed right on the back of the package.

With todays technology,kids are starting to use devices at a younger age. This crayon stylus helps kids explore their creativity with the use of a tablet or smartphone. The large crayon grip is great for kids who are learning fine motor skills. The crayon stylus is also soft so it won't damage your tablet or smartphone screen.

I wish they made these when my girls were little. They love to color and draw. This will make the perfect stocking stuffer for my niece.

Painting Lulu is compatible with the following devices:

iPad
iPad Air
iPad Mini
iPhone
Kindle
Samsung
HTC
LG
Asus
Nexus

You can download the coloring app for free from the Google Play Store, Apple, or Amazon Android Store.

If you would like to purchase this Crayon Stylus or any of Painting Lulu's other products you can visit them at PaintingLulu.com You can also find them on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review