Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED Colorful Wheel Lights Review

I received a set of really cool LED Bike Lights from Speed Racer at Amazon.com

They come in a little pouch and you receive 6 lights in all. Here is a photo of one lit up.

They flash multiple colors of red,blue,green and are really fun to use.

You can attach them to your bike's tires or vehicle's tires through the valve stem. The package also includes 6 valve covers. Each light takes 3 AG10 batteries. They do have sensors in them, so they only work when the tire is rotating or the light is moved. Total light up time is around 50,000 hours.

Unfortunately it's cold and rainy here today. I couldn't really test these out on my kid's bikes. So I made a little video to show how they work that I'm sharing down below on this post.

If you would like to get a set for yourself,or someone you know,please click on the link above. As a special thank you to my readers, please use 50WHEELS at checkout for your order to receive a discount. This code is good until January.

Thanks for reading and ride safely!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment