La Deessa 20% Vitamin C Premium Anti-Aging Elixir Review

I received a bottle of La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Elixir to review.

The first thing I noticed was there wasn't any scent to the product. I'm not sure if the cold temperatures affected it where I live as it was very watery.

It wasn't oily or greasy and felt nice on the skin.

Like other elixirs,this can be applied twice daily and worn under makeup. It's certified organic,made in the USA and not tested on animals which is important to me as a person who love animals.

If you would like to purchase a bottle of La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Anti-Aging Elixr,please see their listing on Amazon.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review