Killer Within by Jeff Gunhus Review

I received a paperback copy of Killer Within by Jeff Gunhus

Killer Within is Jeff Gunhus' second adult fiction book. The story is about a millionaire killer named Arnie Milhouse who wasn't always that way. Allison McNeil is the heroine of the story. Haunted by her own past,she comes back to the town that she has never set foot in so that she can get close to Arnie.Why does she want to get close to him? Well,you will have to read the book to find out.(wink)

If you love a good Thriller,this is a book you must read. You may want to leave all your lights when you read this one.

Killer Within is available in paperback,Kindle format,and Mp3 CD Audio Book.

I thought it was a great read full of suspense and mystery. I hope you enjoy it too.

Thanks and happy reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review