Wednesday, December 17, 2014

IPad Car Headrest Mount For Apple iPad 2, 3 & 4 Review by Evergreen Tech

I received an IPad Car Headrest Mount to review.

Here is how it comes packaged in the mail.

Back side of mount.

I find that the material is a little thin but would easily fit a IPad inside. The straps are adjustable and should fit many head rests.

With this mount you can turn your IPad into a media center for kids. They can watch a movie on it. Which is great for long car trips. No more "Mom,Dad are we there yet?".

If you would like to purchase your own IPad Car Headrest Mount. Please visit Evergreen Tech's listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks and happy trails!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment