Hango Lunch Bag Set of Two Sizes (Small and Large) Review

I received this lunch bag set for free to review. They came in a white drawstring bag that is suitable for gift giving.

Pros:
Nice sizes. The large is 6 inches long by 6 inches high by 10 inches wide. The small is 5 inches long by 5 inches high by 7.5 inches wide. They are very roomy. I can easily fit things inside of them. I love the pink color. They have great stitching and the handles are very sturdy. The handles are done in a chocolate brown color.

Cons:They give off a strong plastic smell. I understand that they are made of polyester but I've owned other lunch bags like this and they didn't smell this way. I've tried airing them out as well as wiping them down with a mild soap and water solution and they still have an odor to them.

I would recommend these bags for crafting supplies or makeup for this reason. Which is a shame because they are nicely insulated. I just wouldn't feel comfortable storing food in them.

These bags are sold by Attican through Amazon.com's website. They come in black as well.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review