Dr. Song's 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel Review

I received a bottle of Dr. Song's 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel to review.

I found the gel to be a little watery but works well as an on the spot treatment for acne. I have used salicylic acid over the counter products before and this is the strongest one I've found so far.

Most acne products only contain 5-10% salicylic acid. Dr. Song's product is really strong. You have to be careful not to over do it. There is even a warning on the bottle to "use at your own risk". So if you have never used this type of treatment before,take baby steps! I have read comments from people who have burned their skin because they used too much. I'm not trying to scare readers away but to just be cautious since it is a professional strength formula.

I have only used it as an on the spot treatment. It can be used for the whole face for issues such as large pores,scars and dark marks as well as blemishes.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Dr. Song's 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel or for more information,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and stay beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review