Friday, December 19, 2014

Crowdtap Kleenex Tissue Sampling Review

I received two boxes of Kleenex Tissues from Crowdtap to review. The one box contained lotion and the other box was the anti-viral box for colds.

Here I am sharing one box with my 13 year old daughter.

I shared my other box with my youngest daughter. She didn't wish to be photographed so I'm only showing her hands.

My girls thought the both tissues were really soft. The lotion ones are soothing for dry winter skin. The anti-viral ones help with colds. My youngest is battling a sinus infection right now. So the more help the better!

If you would like to print out a 1.00 off coupon please click on the link here.

Thanks for reading!

I received these products for free from Crowdtap.com. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment