Monday, December 15, 2014

Car Seat Back Protector/Cover Review

I received a protective seat cover courtesy of Dot&Dot.

It just slips over your car seat by using the strap on the top. There are bottom straps that keep it secured in place. This will keep the back of your seat clean and dry. So if you have people who like to eat in your car,or if you know someone who travels a lot that eats on the go,this is a great product for them. This will keep their car's seat nice and clean.

The cover is also easy to clean. Just wipe off with a damp cloth. this is sized extra large and covers your upholstered or leather car seats. Each car seat back protector is 47x60 CM (18.5x23.6 inches). Made of high quality, durable materials and designed to fit most vehicles,even SUVS.

This is how the cover looks in my husband's car.

If you would like to purchase your own seat cover from Dot&Dot,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and safe travels!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment