Wednesday, December 17, 2014

NuNutrients Brilliant HD - Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit Review

I received this Brilliant HD Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit to review.

Here are some photos of what the kit looks like.

front side of the package.

The instructions are printed on the back of the box.

The kit comes with everything you see here.

There are 2 mouth guard trays,2 syringes with whitening gel,and 1 blue gel for after whitening to reduce an sensitivity you may experience.

Here is a photo of my teeth before using the kit. I'm a big coffee drinker and they are discolored.

Since I haven't used a whitening product like this in a long time,I went with the beginner time which is 5 minutes. Here are the results.

Very clean and shiny. They appear to be somewhat lighter in color.

I didn't use all of the gel so I have more for other treatments. Overall I'm pretty impressed!

If you would like to purchase a Brilliant HD Deluxe Teeth Whitening kit,please visit NuNutrients listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks and keep smiling!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment