Bella Naturals Naturalico Vitamin C Serum Review

I received a free box of Bella Naturals Vitamin C Serum to review.

It comes in an attractive gift box so it's suitable for gifting.

While I normally don't care for watery serums,this was the perfect thing to help soothe the dry sensitive skin around my nose. I currently have a cold and I always get dry flaky skin around my nose from constantly blowing it. This product made my face feel and look so much better after applying it.

This serum contains Vitamin C,E, Buckthorn Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid works by binding moisture to the skin and keeps it hydrated. Buckthorn Oil has been used to treat acne and inflammation of the skin.

All I have to say is thanks Bella Naturals & Naturalico for this soothing product! I wish I had known about this sooner. Every winter I experience dry flaking skin around my nose. This is a big help!

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Naturalico Vitamin C Serum or for more information,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and stay healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review