Monday, December 15, 2014

AYL Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Baking Gloves Review with Update

Well this review is going to be a little different because I purchased these gloves as well as got a free pair to review. (I wanted them that badly!!!)

This time of year I'm extremely busy baking goodies for friends and family. Transferring hot pans back and forth and getting burned is not fun! I saw AYL's Premium Silicone Gloves and had to try them out.

I've tried a lot of different oven mitts and things over the years and these are by far the best I've tried. I have long fingers and these gloves fit my hands perfectly. No more burns for me!

Here is what they look like:

They even look festive for since they are red. This is the pair that I purchased.

If you would like to purchase your own pair or for more info. please click on the link at the beginning of this post.

Thanks for reading and happy baking!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*Update* I never did receive my gift wrapped order from AYL through Amazon.com and I have no idea why. I was supposed to have received it on the 9th. I've contacted the company several times with no response from any of the addresses I have for them. They came in plenty of time when I didn't request gift wrapping.

My advice is to not use their gift wrap service. If I do receive the second pair of gloves that I ordered I will retract my post and show you all what it looks like.

2nd Update 12-16-2014 I spoke to AYL's rep Fiona last night and she is trying to find out what happened to the other order. I have two tracking #'s and one order # for both products. Very odd. Also I misunderstood about the one package being gift wrapped. It just comes with a gift message. Which the 1st set didn't have as I paid for that set. Will update again if I find out anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment