Friday, December 5, 2014

Astor Canvas Log Carrier Review

The Astor Canvas Log Carrier comes shipped in this box. Don't let the size of the box fool you.

This bag is really big and durable. It's perfect for carrying logs as well as gathering up kindling in your yard.

The inside of this bag is lined with vinyl so it makes it easy to clean.

I thought this would come in handy when my husband uses the brick oven and needs to carry wood back and forth. If you have fireplace,it would be great for that too.

If you would like to get your own Astor Canvas Log carrier,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and stay toasty!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment