Angry Orange Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator Review.

I received a bottle of Angry Orange Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator to review.

This bottle may look little,but it's cleaning power packs a punch! One 8 oz bottle makes four 32 ounce bottles of cleaner. Just add 2 ounces of Angry Orange to 30 ounces of water.(You can find 32 oz spray bottles on Amazon.com or your local Dollar stores.

The orange scent smells terrific. It's great for disinfecting bathrooms and cleaning up after your pets. Helps remove urine stains and since it's made from orange peels there are no nasty chemicals. If you are into all natural products,I think you will love it.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Angry Orange Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator,please visit their link at Amazon.com.

Thanks and Happy Cleaning!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review