Alpha Healthy Probiotics Review

I received a 60 count bottle of Probiotic Supplements from Alpha Healthy to review. This is what the bottle looks like.

The capsules are a large clear capsule that contains probiotic powder. They are labeled for men,women and children to help maintain intestinal flora.

I had a slight issue swallowing the capsules as well as noticed an aftertaste with them. They did seem to help promote regularity and help with my IBS symptoms. I've been suffering with IBS for years and tried many different probiotics. I like that you only need to take 2 of these once a day with a meal. It's easier for me to remember to take them with food.

Since the capsules are larger in size,I recommend ages 13 and over for this product.

If you would like to purchase your own bottle of Alpha Healthy Probiotics,or for more information,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Below is my video review so you can see the product in more detail.

Thanks for visiting!

I received this product in exchange for review. The opinions expressed in this video are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review